Posted by: amyb | 28th Mar, 2008

It’s rough

I just spent a few minutes reading a bunch of the updated blogs. It made me feel better to know that right now, almost every single groups is getting really frustrated. Titles included Tension, Sometimes When I walk out of Monroe I Scream, and This Semester is Ending too quickly. At the same time it’s all a little disheartening too. I really hope that everything gets better and things start falling into place for my group as well as everyone else’s. That being said….

I am finished with everything we were supposed to get done by now. I have unified my titles and headers, sent my posts to be editor by Whitney, fixed any bibliographic citations, did my part for the timeline, etc. Like Elle, I am waiting on the website to be ready for us to work on. (Shannon the offer still stands. Please let me know if I can help with the website stuff.) It’s rather frustrating that our next step is out of my hands (I’m a little bit of a control freak). For the time being, I’ll be adding any extra sources to my reference section, writing a my small bio, consolidating a master reference page, and taking pictures to put on the website.

I beg of my group members…please work on the things we’ve talked about. I really want this to keep rolling and let’s just get this done! We’ll feel so much better when we can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Responses

I too see the light at the end of the tunnel, but my is a train!:(

[…] know that other groups had some scary moments this semester, but our scariest came at the very beginning. As we started compiling […]

Categories